When I use it...
What I like about it...
What I don't like about it...
bereichert die Mindmap um eine Auflistung von Features, die im allgemeinen von Autorentools erwartet werden:
- They should have an intuitive interface – preferably WYSIWYG – allowing easy authoring and simple functionality.
- Should be easy to control and manage graphic styles across course to enforce style guidelines and branding.
- Localization processes using the tool should be easy and fast.
- Should be able to import/export content (like PPT, DOC, or simple HTML), and allow for edits after import.
- Should be able to import external Flash SWF as well as audio and video in variety of popular formats.
- Standard and customizable compliance. (SCORM 1.2, 2004, AICC)
- Should be able to publish course in various formats. (web, LMS, CD-ROM)
- Functionality of some kind for offline tracking if courses are not being delivered from any LMS.
- Ability to capture reviewer notes in context to the pages – one useful feature of collaborative authoring.