"Knowledge work is broken - can social fix it"? fragt Oscar Berg in seiner überaus gelungenen Präsentation, aus der ich meine persönlichen Highlights hier liste:
- Slide 13: "Why isn't management doing more to fix knowledge work, i.e. the existing system to support it better?"
- Slide 18: "To improve workspace awareness, organizations will need to redesign their digital work environments based on social principles."
- Slide 20: "...that the majority of the value-creation activities in an enterprise are hidden and thus not recognized or valued".
- Slide 24: "To enable social collaboration, organizations need to provide transparent and open digital spaces...".
- Slide 26: We are now moving on from just deploying social tools to applying social principles and mechanisms to change how work is actually being done".
- Slide 27: Trends in Social Collaboration
- Slide 29: "Social Business is serious business".